Thursday, July 12, 2012

brand jerseys I suddenly asked

Some legendary figure for the prototype, and their experiences to modify landscaping, a touching story in the fictional world because the game is defined as a network game, so players play the role of recycling is followed in the footsteps of those heroic legend!
The initial inspiration of the game, it is from a movie we have seen - When talking about the scene and Liao One Yi each other, still deeply engraved in my mind.
Was reading the movie, the Liao One Yi and I found a small restaurant, ordered a few dishes a few bottles of beer, drink and chat.
With us to talk about the experience of the movie experience, then the One Yi Liu-depth analysis of the historical background of this movie, and military power, and I on one side quietly listen and occasionally puts in twelve of their own feelings and experiences.
Talked and talked, I suddenly asked: I nodded, and the moment it was like countless inspiration into my head, I said: life, and also for a great theme - the freedom fight for life, this story is not very attractive? One Yi Liu agree nodded his head like, what the player does not Bihui Xi Huan. I smiled and said: place, the name we can think. the history of the virtual world,nike air max infrared, we can also be strictly in accordance with British history. into a warrior or a knight, while his soldiers are not human, may be a wizard, is also possible that the orcs and so on. Soon, Yi Liao One finally understand what I mean, said: Another epic if the legend! an authentic and very large virtual world,brand jerseys, because it is itself born out of reality. the protagonist to the reality of the legend as the blueprint, his story must be magnificent, but

No comments:

Post a Comment