Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses but definitely not three women.

Her face deep kiss one.
Incense!
Has left her little face, my nose is still full exudes the aroma of her body, that is really the incense, the kind of scent, as if to take your soul hook out of the way.
Greedy looked at the sleeping accordance with dill, hesitation, I finally heart yu look again bowed his head towards her red mouth kiss.
Me and kissed her mouth at the same time, my mind sounded a clap of thunder and the next, I do not remember exactly what happened, I do not know.
The next morning,fake oakleys, I was confused to wake up over customary to hold the hold the arms of the naked female body, red children Lver, or Dai children?
Touched, I feel a bit wrong, the girl's body good to impress, but definitely not three women.
Bowed his head out of their wits, will not they go wrong, children blue or yellow child to the right, around me, do not happen.
The roar burst of mind, and finished ... I know, this time completely finished, any one of the arms is not the five Girls, but yesterday and I have a drink with the little girl.
My arms holding her lying on the big bed rooms, big bed, bedding, a messy around the bed strewn with the fragments of the piece of clothing, there is no area of ​​a piece of fabric larger than my hand, the days here in the end what happened?
Bow looked to the girl inside the pregnant, she is comfortable facing me, tightly nestled in my arms, his face filled with a satisfied smile, a pair of fleshy arms, tightly holding my waist cute little face tightly against my chest.
Most shocking is the trail of blood between her legs, I know ... I was getting himself into, I put such a cute little girl to seizure
Just then, the girl long eyelashes blinked, lovely mouth slowly creeping under two, slowly opened his eyes, just on my eyes.
Eyeful of confusion, the girl hazy looked at me,cheap oakley sunglasses, then closed his eyes, head and continue to rely on rely on to my chest, even wanted to go back to sleep!
Stunned mouth fell open, I just want to say anything, girl shoved opened his eyes, looked horror had diarrhea naked, and looked at his
Girls spring jumped out and hid the foot of the bed, spread throughout the sound reduction called blocking the chest with both hands and cried: Distressed scratched his head and a cheerful apology and said: Listened to me, girl subconsciously touched the lips of despair shouted: Spoke, the girl quickly stretched out like lotus root of the right arm, murmured mantra of a few, a mass of flashing strange light energy ball in her hands.
The girl puzzled screamed, looked of confusion I looked between his legs, his face puzzled look strong.
Quickly one hand, a beautiful dress out

No comments:

Post a Comment